This very popular course takes place on two weekday mornings for birth mothers and an evening weekday class for second-time (or more) couples. This is an opportunity to get together with others to prepare for the birth and new baby.
The Refresher Courses are a good way of concentrating on this baby and this pregnancy – often overlooked when there are toddlers and other children to look after. They are very informal and a good way of meeting others and making a friendship group for the new addition. The course will be appropriate whether you have a small or large gap, and
whether it’s your 2nd or your 9th baby!
- The course content is very informal, meeting the needs of the particular group but topics can include:
- Previous experience and hopes this time around.
- Practicing of breathing and active birth positions.
- Partner’s role during birth.
- Establishing breastfeeding and looking after another child/children.
- Combining new baby with older child(ren) and sibling rivalry.
If you wish to enrol – Click here.